

Sunday morning I put Gavin in bed with Ben and me in hopes to get a little more sleep. It worked for me, but I guess Ben couldn't go back to sleep--so, he snapped a couple pictures.


While Gavin and I were waiting for Ben so we could go on a Sunday afternoon walk, we fell asleep. I guess that extra time in the morning wasn't enough.
3 comments:
Those are the sweetest pictures, Ashlee!! I remember when Jocelyn was that little and I would fall asleep with her. I would be in the deepest sleep but if she moved at all, I would wake up SO quick to check on her!! Nervous Nelly or something! :)
You look awesome, by the way!!
We are going through Utah the end of July. I definitely want to swing by and see you guys!
Those pictures are so cute! They also remind me of many late nights with Cole. Keep up the awesome work. The late nights slowly go away and happy, well rested mommy returns. :0)
Ashlee those are so precious! Naps with your baby are the best ever. You look great!
Post a Comment