Ben, Gavin, my sister, Cherisse, and I all walked down a few blocks to the Pioneer Day Parade here in Salt Lake. We got a pretty good spot in the shade.
Gavin
Ben and Cherisse

This float had a lot of moving parts--it was way cooler in person!
Ben and me
The covered wagon opened on this one, but I didn't get a picture with it open.
This one was really sparkly, but we were in the shade.
Cherisse and me
Gavin fell asleep.

The Boy Scouts of America float--I took a picture since Ben and I are the 11-year-old scout leaders in our ward.

4 comments:
I love looking at all the pictures you post. Gavin is so cute!
Gavin looks so much like you, Ashlee! I loved the bumbo pictures in the earlier post too, he's so cute!
hey ashlee -- love that picture of gavin where he fell asleep - he looks so cute!!!!!!
Hey, if I could only fall to sleep during parades AND have my kids enjoy the parade, it would be a win-win situation.
Post a Comment