Gavin is getting better at grabbing things instead of just batting at them.
Gavin was talking to Ben--I guess this one is his indoor voice.
Gavin loves talking, but he doesn't like anyone to listen. He usually stops when I come in the room.
A little while later....and from the Bathroom.
5 comments:
So cute! I love how he stops when you're in the room. :)
OH MY Ashlee, what a HANDSOME little boy you have!!! He is sooo cute!! He totally favors you too. Glad we got "blog connected," it's such a great way to keep in touch! Hope all is well. :)
You finally DID IT! You captured it on tape! Those sounds are priceless. He is so adorable.
I SO didn't know you had a blog!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm so excited now! :)
that is hilarious how he just stopped talking once you came in the room! i really laughed out loud with that video! too cute!!!!
Post a Comment