Here is the before picture. Sorry, I was holding a bag of skittles...the distraction for cutting his hair. As you can see, it was pretty shabby. He didn't like it much and he fought it a lot. But, then we discovered an even better distraction...the electric toothbrush. His baby hair...I guess he isn't a baby anymore. I tried several times to get an after shot... ...this is the best one I could get. He looks so much older now with short hair.
He looks so cute with his hair cut. My baby has such long hair but I wanted to wait until he was at least 1 to cut it. I don't know if I can wait that long...Gavin looks adorable.
7 comments:
Gavin looks so handsome!! What a cutie...are you guys coming to AZ anytime soon?
He does look older. What a handsome boy!
He looks so cute with his hair cut. My baby has such long hair but I wanted to wait until he was at least 1 to cut it. I don't know if I can wait that long...Gavin looks adorable.
Cute. He looks so grown up and handsome.
That haircut looks great! I still have not mastered how to cut Eli's hair. ;)Let's just say that giving him a sucker is not a good idea. :)
OHMYGOSH, he looks like a lil man!
Looking good!!! It's crazy how much more grown up they look with what I like to call a "little man" haircut.
Post a Comment