I can't wait to see more pictures of this baby. I told them to hurry up and post some more on their blog. By the way, about the waving of the rag, I was reading the post to Rob and I started full out bawling and could hardly read the rest. I am pathetic right now. I think I may drown in my emotions soon. When are you coming to see me?
I will be in Nauvoo this Sunday. I am so sad I will miss Drew's blessing. Maybe when you come down we can have Ann come too. I will be so depressed if I never get to see Drew before they leave.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see more pictures of this baby. I told them to hurry up and post some more on their blog.
By the way, about the waving of the rag, I was reading the post to Rob and I started full out bawling and could hardly read the rest. I am pathetic right now. I think I may drown in my emotions soon. When are you coming to see me?
I will be in Nauvoo this Sunday. I am so sad I will miss Drew's blessing. Maybe when you come down we can have Ann come too. I will be so depressed if I never get to see Drew before they leave.
Post a Comment