Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gavin's 1st Birthday Party

Gavin got some great presents for his birthday.
He got some books from G&G Mullins, Bethany Erkkila, and Mason North
He also got some stylin' clothes from G&G Mullins and Aunt Elizabeth

This is Bethany, one of Gavin's friends
He got a photo album from Mason
And a slinky from Mason
Next to me is Mason, holding the bottle. This is the only picture we have of him.
I made some Lego Block cakes for Gavin's birthday cake.


We were singing to Gavin and I don't think he knew what to think of all the attention.
But, he loved his cake.






At some point Gavin was acting bothered by something and when we looked under the table, we saw that Bethany was finding his crumbs.

After all that cake, he had to have a bath. He had frosting all over.



I think that Gavin had a great birthday. Thanks to all for your gifts and birthday wishes!

8 comments:

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

Hey! This is Lindsey. I got your blog off Erin's. Your little boy is SO cute. I would love to get back in touch. My blog is private:( but email me and I'll invite you. aaronandlindsey@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. You look great and so happy!!!

Shamaine said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I loved the cake, I need to learn how to make creative cakes. Good job on it.

Rachel said...

Rockin' cake! You're blog is fun to look at. I feel like I know everything about Gavin. Good job.

Lauri said...

Happy birthday, Gavin!! :) I love the Lego cake! Looks like he enjoyed it too. Great pictures!

Bloom Family said...

Laurel said she had a fun time seeing you guys. I said, "Isn't Gavin so cute?" I realized ... I've never met him. :) Good thing for blogs.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Gavin. Looks like fun! I love your Lego cakes! Good job!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

COol Lego cake... very artistic and creative. I wouldn't have expected anything less. I am glad you guys are doing well!

Krista Luke said...

Ashlee!!!! Those cakes were AWESOME!!! you are the ultimate cake maker mom! i have mucho to learn from you!