my neice was like that. They could put her on a blanket on the grass and never had to worry about her wondering off. I have never been so lucky. My kids both like it. Kenzie was trying to eat it last night.
cute video, but sad he doesn't like the grass. It's funny what kids don't like for a while. My mom said I wouldn't put my face in water for a long time.
4 comments:
my neice was like that. They could put her on a blanket on the grass and never had to worry about her wondering off. I have never been so lucky. My kids both like it. Kenzie was trying to eat it last night.
cute video, but sad he doesn't like the grass. It's funny what kids don't like for a while. My mom said I wouldn't put my face in water for a long time.
lol. that's so cute.
His scared little face is so sad! He should like visiting your parents out here in AZ then, we're pretty short on that green stuff, Gavin!
Post a Comment