Thursday, April 30, 2009

Aunt Cherisse's Room

We went to Aunt Cherisse's first thing in the morning. Gavin was not happy about putting on his coat in April, but what can you do?
Gavin looks a little bit like a sick patient here in Aunt Cherisse's bed.

I couldn't believe how messy Aunt Cherisse's room was. I mean, I have seen messier, but you couldn't even open the door all the way and when I stepped into the room she showed me exactly where to put my foot. I decided that something needed to be done.



So, I cleaned it. Cherisse helped, too.



We went with Aunt Cherisse to her doctor's appointment for the cyst on her wrist. We watched while the doctor poked it with a huge needle and then squeezed it and out popped some clear gel. It was pretty cool.

2 comments:

Rachel L said...

Did you find anything dead or petrified in Cherisse's room? Once I found a petrified gogurt that had been opened and forgotten in Melissa's room.

Joy Glaus said...

I just want to say that the story of Cherisse's cyst should never have been posted. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!