At one point during the drive down to Arizona I looked back to check on Gavin and I saw this. That is his hair sticking up over the car seat. Yeah, it is pretty awesome!


We went to the community pond and fed the ducks.


Aunt Natalie with Gavin

Aunt Aubrey, Olivia, Uncle Lawrence, Ducks

We found out that Gavin does not like the feel of grass.

We also found out that Gavin LOVES to swing.






Can you see how red he is? Apparently it was really hot for him in AZ.

Aunt Aubrey bought Olivia a new swimsuit, but then found her old one, so she put the new on Gavin.

This little beach ball came with the swim diapers. We thought it was stupid until we realized that the babies loved it!



We went swimming at the resort where Grandma Glaus works. It was way fun!

Me, Aunt Aubrey, Gavin, Olivia and Aunt Natalie

Aunt Cherisse


Aunt Natalie and Gavin

Gavin in his "french speedo" (as Ben calls it.)

Aunt Cherisse and Olivia

Crazy hair after swimming.

Olivia loves orange juice...or does she?
On the way home we came upon a snow storm, so we decided to stop for the night. Unfortunately this is the only picture I got in the room because my battery was dead. We stayed at the Color Country Motel (the same
place we stayed when we hit that
deer.)

We saw this car passing a semi carrying the same type of car. We had to take a picture.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures! That one of Gavin in the swimsuit totally makes him look like a girl! Poor kid. Looks like so much fun!
I am especially fond of the french speedo. It takes me back to when my boys were babies.
Post a Comment